Thursday 18 June 2009

Reward

You know me. I'm not one to complain.

I, as a leader of men, know that it would only be distressing to my troops were I to betray my feelings. Especially those which could reveal me as a mere mortal, experiencing the joys and frustrations of life in the same way as them.

However, imagine my disgust when I learned that a whole bunch of people trading under the name "Comunikations" have had medals handed out to them (for no apparent reason to the naked eye) by their boss, while I have been passed over.

Now, I'm not in this game for the glory. No.

But a little recognition wouldn't go amiss. 

So while my Boss-the-one-who-seems-to-spend-an-inordinate-amount-of time-in-the-hands-of a-masseur-in-preparation-for-splaying-herself-across-a-gold-star-(see-below)-in-the-hope-some-of-the-lustre-will-rub-off-on-herTM, I will soldier on.

Hurt, yes.

Bloodied, yes.

But unbowed.

And sadly unrewarded with public recognition.

No comments: