Friday 29 January 2010

Televisual celebratory occurrence


Tonight I will be celebrating in excelsis your favourite TV moment of the present century to date.

Already now regarded as the best ever-viewed programme round my house, it will be nearly close to a year on since this festival for your eyes was filmed in the early hours all that many, many year ago.

Not only has it already won the accolade of Derrig's Review 'Best episode of all-time of anything', but it will shortly be featured at great length in my own re-telling of the whole damn thing again unto exhaustion this evening.

And of top of that I'll be a-whuppin' the intellectual arses off the opposition in a PC Crampton-stylee-mockery-of-a-quiz-night at Club Derrig in a high state of inebriation.

And won't we all be, I ask?

3 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Gledwood said...

Wow! A fellow blogger not only from the same COUNTRY but the same TOWN!!!

I pressed "next blog" and there you were.

How on earth 非凡 found you I have no idea...

Gledwood said...

By the way 非凡 means "extraordinary"..!