Thursday 28 April 2011

At last!


I am for once able to rejoice in my utterly and totally agreement with that World's Greatest Singing Racist Mozzerrissey when he takes them royalty to task for being simply there to scrounge up our benefits for our own entertainment.

It's just not at all good enough for us to get a day off for our own disposal thereof and not to get an actual invitation up their Mall.

I have been sitting by my door waiting for a fridge-freezer engineer far too long now and am fully apprised as a result of all that time spent in my passage that there has been no royal communication stuffed into my postal slot. To date.

Of course, come the Royal Day of tomorrow, I will be out in the street with the best of them, seated at my wallpaper pasting table in front of a plate piled high with festive meats, out of my brains on beer.

God bless you, your Majesty and his new one!

No comments: