Thursday 30 April 2009

Approbation/opprobrium mix-up Cymru style

It's always nice to be appreciated.

After all, a whole campaign built around my presence does rather rely on my good grace and participation.

I think yesterday's efforts will live forever in the hearts and minds of those who were there to witness my preening display of activities for the greater good.

A proper appreciation of my doings is therefore, I think, only right and proper.

Which a carton of coffee, mints, a packet of starburst and a sandwich come nowhere near being.

Indeed, until someone comes up with a framed certificate and medal of commensurate value at least to this ludicrous and tawdry attempt at recompense, I will not set foot again in that benighted principality.

I'm giving fair warning - it's their lookout!

No comments: