Tuesday 16 February 2010

Blocked

You know me - and if you don't what the hell are you a-bothering to be reading this stuff, you blithering idiot - normally I'm quite the gusher when it comes to self-publicity and the recording down of my Derrig-do's.

However, of late I am become stuffed full of blockage, of which even a change of diet has not allowed things to come to pass in the usual way of the scriber's nature.

I am therefore forced to look for someone to be the blamegoat.

And that'll be you, then.

Yes, you lot have let me down big time.

Normally you invite me to all sorts of stuff I can report fearlessly of upon or, as is the case from time to time, I am required to deploy my credentials to gain entry to social stuff the like of which I have been dis-uninvited to or not at all invited unto.

So, think on, you useless gang of ne'erdo-nothings, and get getting me back into your social enjoyments.

Only then will I be able to discharge my blog-pen of delight for you.

Alternatively, send in your thigh-slappingly hilarious stories about me. Made up or not, I will render them into truthery.

No comments: