Wednesday 24 February 2010

Dear Cheryl...

I am getting in touch only to offer my deepest and warmest sympathies for all that malarkey and you giving Ashtray the second chance and all and more, wasn't it?

I know how much you must be a-hurting all over about dumping that cheatingest love-rat and all that damn misery-making he's put you through with that posse of lovely laydeez. It's shocking and not at all envy-making.

Anyway, I would like you to know that I am currently a single man, more than capable of showing affection and physical stuff and that old rubbish, and would dearly love to carve another notch on the barrel of my bliss-cannon, that is if you think you're ready to plunge back into the maelstrom that is getting loved hard and briefly by a chap.

I've always liked the Geordie accent, I am a big fan of the name Cheryl - especially as a middle name - and am an admirer of boniness. I must, though, draw the line at your tats.

Get them removed and we're in business.

RSVP 25th February.

Yours,

Big Col

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Get ower heor noo yee gorgeous gadgie . Ah haven't had any entertainment if yee knaa what Ah mean fre almost a week. An I'll get me tats off fre yee any time. But Ah need te knaa if yee are discreet or if this will be aal ower the newspapers the next dyah ? Ahm fed up wi seeing me spread aal ower the tabloids.