Friday 2 April 2010

Ha! What a bunch of April Fools!

Never in the field of dreams have I laughed so much or so long at my own highly-expected success in drawing you bunch of malcontents and nincompoops into my web of April Foolery and deceit type goings-on as I did and have been doing-of since my wildly hilarious trick that I have played upon you in the traditional manner as at yesterday on April 1.

But, better than that even more so, is the fact that my Foolishness made it into a national paper in their round-up of great April Foolers!

Yes! At last I am getting the recognition I have long craved and am deserving of no-end.

So, I thank you all for your gullibilitiness and for making me a national superstar of winding you lot up.

Three cheers for me!

Three cheers as well for The Guardian!

No comments: