Friday 13 January 2012

"Ms" Singleton: A Warning

Following up on 'that picture' what appeared at the arse-end of my seasonal message (and for which I myself even was unprepared and stitched-up on the cutting room floor) I have a few remarks to make at her.

Firstly, it ill-behoofs you - "Ms" Singleton - to be bandying about gorgeous pix of yours truly as it only serves to provoke inflammation amongst the distaff lot of my regular readers. Bit of a blow-back up there, I think.

Secondly, you are not the only one with a set of incriminating snaps taken at the height of passion and which never exepected to see the light of day in our own lifetimes but may well have turned up in some learned tome on the cultural and sexual mores of the 1980s.

Thirdly, I have a highly-popular and well-respected cybernetic outlet for my revenge which clearly you don't as a search of the WHOLE OF THE WIDE INTERWORLD WEB reveals only that you have once been on MyFace.

Time for you to hand over the negs, I think, and be done or I'll be publishing more like this:

No comments: