Monday 9 January 2012

Some Happy New Year It's Turned Out To Be

Appropriate album cover.

I have only sufficiently recovered in the past few days to report on my New Year festivities up North that were progressing reasonably well until I was savaged in my own hand by some cat-thing that my hosts were keeping a secret from me until it launched its vicious attack.

That cat-bastard known as 'Fang'.

Now, I'm well known as a lover of cooked animals so what the heck was a-going on with that terrifying ball of fluff and needles I can't say.
Still, my hand has - finally and after much self-medicating with the Godsend that is Bailey's - finally returned to normalcy.
That's the only time I'll ever venture out on a New Year's Eve without chain-mail.

2 comments:

Amanda Kendal said...

Perhaps this would be a good place to start?

http://www.scobiesdirect.com/ItemInfo.asp?ItemDesc=Chain+Mail+Glove&ItemNo=CG4000L

Col said...

Hmmm - I was thinking more of a chain-mail cat-suit. So to speak. But I'm not getting dragged down that unfortunate neck of the woods and into dark practices. Not again.