Friday 3 August 2007

My Lurve Techniques

I have to be honest: I wasn't born with my powers.

I learned most of them at the knee of my Great Grandfather, Sir Colin Derrig, who was a celebrated philanderer and rogue. He was an enormously popular figure in his day, having a similar standing to that of the Tichborne Claimant. There is no denying he was much beloved in his time by laydeez of every shape and size and orientation.

I merely mention this as I was clearing out the attic at Maison Derrig the other day and stumbled across a reel of film.

Almost virtually decayed, I have had it restored to the best condition I can afford and present it here for all you students of Derrig Power.




I can only salute the old man for his stamina and good looks, which I have so obviously inherited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not sure I like the image of you learning your love arts at the knee of your grandfather - possibly illegal!

Col said...

I think your comment only goes to show what a filthy individual you are. Not something that could be said for your mother, who was always so proper on Blue Peter.