Tuesday 19 August 2008

Desperate hearts ad No.3



Hmmm. Desperado romantico in vino tinto bellissimo.

I'm still coming to terms with the Spiv's failure to date in fetching me up against some sordid female with too much money and a brain that can accommodate a sizeable knowledge of figurines and a delight in listening well to often complex stories of drunken intrigue.

Three strikes and you're out is, I am led to believe, common parlance in the old advertising-for-luuuurrrrvve game, so this is my last Spiv-directed attempt to hook a wriggler.

His advice is 'honesty is the best policy' but I have to ask myself, how on earth does he know that?

OK. Seconds out...round three.

Eligible, debonair, Richard Gere look-ee-likee linked to motor sports. Own substantial financial assets, and a superb townhouse in fashionable Hornsey in excellent condition. Would be good, wouldn't it? Well, lower your sights you dimwit. Box 2777776.

That's going in Hare and Hound.

No comments: