Friday 13 February 2009

St.Valentine's Day Tomorrow Goodwill Gesture Today


It's not often that I get a tear brought to my one good eye, but I felt I just had to share with you the amazing announcement only just announced by the Lady Jojojojojojo of the 5th floor and her 'companion' Sam 'Spiv' Oestreicher.

They have invited all and sundry to the Lady Jojojojojojojojo's fantabulous office premises to share in their good fortune of having stumbled across a family-pack of Baci chocolates.

Each and every caller will be entitled to claim one Baci (which translates roughly from the Italian as 'ILL-GOTTEN GAINS YOU LIGHT-FINGERED WAZOO') and a quick Valentine's go on the lips of the Spiv.

But hurry! They're going fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm outraged at the doctored photo showing a bearded Lady Jojojojojojo. This will jeopardise her lucrative sponsorhip deal promoting the Guilettee Macho 2.5 razor with the E17 pound shop consortium - "gives a closer shave than a ride in a Walthamstow mini cab."
On behalf of my client I must ask that you withdraw the offending picture immediately or face a substantial claim for damages (a pint should cover it).
yours etc
Spivola Talent Agency

Col said...

Dear Spivola,
I have directed your complaint to my solicitors, Messrs Rookem, Hookem, and Screwem, with a detailed defence viz. I was in a state of chocolate-deprivation leading to hallucinatory happenings.

The picture is only an artistic representation of what I saw in my non-sugar-rush condition brain, and no-one can say otherwise.

And if the Lady in question chooses to go down the route of a dirty protest (in my mind), I can only presume it is her wont.

Molto baci

Col