Tuesday 17 February 2009

To Certain Laydeez

It appears I have stirred up a hornet's nest with yesterday's post which untowardly revealed the possibility that I had enjoyed "fireworks" on St.Valentine's night.

I regret any embarassment my report caused to those who felt they were also in the running but are now claiming they were not amongst those who enjoyed any fireworks or greasy romancin' at my hands.

I therefore wish to apologise to all those laydeez who did not get a night of unbounded joy with myself at their helm, and promise to try harder to accommodate all my admirers at the 2010 celebrations of hard loving.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity next year, please send in your CV with a recent picture and a cheque for twenty pounds made out to "Derrig's Slippery Whirlwind Loving Up Valentine's Day Roman Candle Experience And Chocolates 2010".

No comments: