Wednesday 1 December 2010

Of course I loves yer


I have been respected in my instruction that Club Derrig show the marvellously entertaining musical 'Sikes!' tonight in order that we may "singalonga" together at the words of it. I will - as is my habitual behaviour in darkened rooms - be beating my own knobkerry in time to any rhythmic oom-pah-pahs that arise, and heaven help anyone who stands in my way, sirrah!

My genius for this kind of idea is recognised throughout the environs here, and it was not stolen from Tallulah via the Genius Amanuensis at all, although he is known to be gifted with second-hand inspirationalism.

So, three cheers for me again, and on with the Tony-award-winning-common-law-wife-beating-set-pieces-accompanied-with-jaunty-music-but-that's-OK-it-was-all-years-ago.

No comments: