Monday 14 February 2011

Barred


Aieeeeee! Head for the hills!

Club Derrig gets some right old characters in, as all of you who enjoy reading it - my weblogging - as much as I do to the hilt, will already know.

But there are some that stray beyond the characterful and into the downright obstreperous.

Having been barred for characterish behaviour unbecoming of a club member more times than I care to remember, I was perturbed up a lot to find out that "Christmas Carol" (so named because folks only want her coming round once a year) has decided to camouflage herself as the Ghost of Dappy (what is out of NPubz) in the hopes of smuggling herself past the ever-alert bar stewards.

In respect of the aforegoing as aforesaid I do under all my legal powers of Club Derrig hereunder now do declare her barred for life as and when until she gets her round in first.

(Beattie, please chalk her name up on the Board of Trouble.)

No comments: