Tuesday 6 December 2011

Big Chief I-Spy Competition

As we approach what is ambivalently known as 'festival season' I have decided to entertain all of you lot with a competition of my devising.

This competition will test to the limit your meagre powers of close observation.

It will rely on your ability to identify something not quite right.

You will need to be able to spot something that is a little 'out-of-place'.

So, as you can imagine, I am not expecting much in the way of winners.

But, onwards, to the competition itself, which revolves around the All-New Club DerrigTM and the concealment of certain items about the premises.

All you have to do is spot the item and email me at the usual address with details of your "spot.

Here's a particularly difficult one that'll give you an idea of what I'm on about. It's a tough one, but keep looking.

No? Didn't see it?

Here, have another go.

Still no?

Last chance.

Finally!

Well done to all those who correctly spotted the fire alarm button cunningly concealed behind the potted plant.

No comments: