Friday 6 June 2008

Robotwatch 1

I have to admit I was completely septic about the bet placed by young Paul "Who D. Daddy" Jackson-Wackson that by the year 2020 robots will have taken over the earth.

My first reaction was, I confess, to believe it another one of those smokey-Joe-pipe-dream-idea-brainbox-mentalist-doodah-oojah-oojah-stick-it-up-your-jumpah type-efforts for which he is renowned about reading stuff up and then filtering it out to the more gullible through the processes of his neural swamp of looniness.

Little did I know that WE ARE ALREADY MORE THAN HALFWAY THERE!



I will be monitoring for more robot scare stories to ensure the world is alerted via my highly famous (3357th out of 13000+) blog in the ethererereral world of the blogos-fear.

Rush me your robot-scare stories now!

No comments: