Friday 27 June 2008

Robotwatch 3

It seems the pace of the robot takeover is accelerating.

Already the entire monkey-kingdom has responded, sending in its finest guerrilla troops to the front-line, as shown in the terrifying photograph above.

I am not trying to be a Larmist about this, but are you going to simply sit back and let the Wackster Jackso win his bet, or are you going to stand and fight like chimps?

The choice is yours.

N.B. At the time of this emergency I am following a grand old Derrig family tradition of haring off to the best place for an overview of the entire world situation where I can report secretly, free from the constraints of anxiety and real actual hurting danger. It is my duty to my loyal readers and nothing will persuade me to return to the scene of this mechanical monster mayhem until I have satisfied myself as to my integrity, my honour, and my absolute safety. I owe it to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Danger, Colin Derrig! Danger!"

Col said...

Er...isn't there a journal you should be getting out?