Wednesday 1 July 2009

Derrig Gear - De Rigeur!

Yes, it's sweltery-hot-get-the-old-knobblies-out-in-the-sun-type-weather and I'm a-dithering over my trouser-length options.

It's a toss-up between the 4 styles shown above, which I think show just the right amount of leggage - not too far above the patella - and have a gentlemanly and dignified look.

But - and I don't know if it's just the heat talking - I am tempted to be bolder.

I have been toying with the prospect of something that shouts 'fashion', 'mode', 'he-man', and 'look at me'.

Something like this, perhaps?


Do let me know which look you think I should be "rocking".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll look like a right organiser in those denim ones.

Anonymous said...

I think the denim ones will give you a WAMG!

Col said...

A Workforce Agreement Monitoring Group? Or am I missing some innuendic nuance here?