Friday 3 July 2009

T' Smiths Reform!!!!

At last.

The news I've been waiting around for all my life since 1987.

T' Smiths have only gone and reformed!

Yes, it's time to hang out the bunting, stuff a gladiola down the back of me trousers, and put the old hearing aid back on.

I am hugely indebted to very many people, but on this occasion it is to a Mr. Simon 'What's On?' Watson, for sending me this short piece of film of them en studio rehearsing for their return to the world's stage, where they belong upon, and always have done, and ever more shall be so on.

It''ll be no more of the solo tosh churned out by the Lord of All Miseriness. Yes, I can now confess, it was all a pile of pants despite my fervent advocacy of it at the time. Absolutely shocking drivel and not fit to wipe the cheekiness from the cheeks of the Cheeky Girls.

Hooray for the best thing ever.

No comments: