Tuesday 20 October 2009

Welsh sex symbol sale


I have been asked to use my own column to provoke the sale of two tickets to see the famous 'Tim Jones' of Henry Fielding fame.

Essentially it is, of course, all filthiness and looseness.

I don't quite know what 'face value' might be, as £50.85 seems a mighty odd sum for a ticket's face. Clearly it cannot relate to the value of the face of Tom Jones, who has had significantly more spent upon it, although to little positive effect apart from that expression known as 'taut'.

However, I am delighted to assist Steven Blloomfielld with his touting, as he is the closest thing I've ever come across to a Welsh sex symbol.

Except for that Ruth Madoc.

And Richard Burton, of course.

Or Ruth Madoc.

Or Philip Madoc.

And her off of Torchwood. No, can't forget her.

Then there's the rabbit in that Caramel advert. Very much like Ruth Madoc.

And, of course, not forgetting Ruth Madoc.

Hi-de-hi!

No comments: