Friday 20 November 2009

Literary efforts


I am often asked about my means of support and, of course, my lifestyle-thing simply cannot be sustained with the profits from Club Derrig and the repeat fees from Smartarses. Apart from having to fund BT on a regular basis to help him out of his gambling owings, I also have a full wardrobe to keep stocked with the latest in men's outfittery.

So it will not surprise you to discover it that I am also a merchant of fine illustrated literature to lonely gentlemen.

I have a chain of outlets, and above you can see me captured in an advertising pose at my Cardiff branch.

In common with many entrepreneurial sorts I am feeling the credit crunchie, hence the 'sale' sign. Up to 20% off of well-thumbed copies of 'Behind Prison Walls' and 'Hot Doodie'.

I am also accepting bids in excess of a fiver for a rare copy of my own magnus opum 'Derrig: Up All Night Again'.

All purchases posted in a plain brown envelope.

No comments: