Thursday 19 November 2009

Onward and onward

Jazz-Poles, earlier.
I am relieved of myself to have got that confession yesterday off my chest.

In fact I can say that it made me feel so good that I can now reveal around the purpose of my trip up the Poland to come soon.

Yes, for indeed it is a yes, it's the Poland's Cool Jazz Festival while I am there.

The Poland has a thriving and notorious jazz 'scenery' for 'hipstercats' like my own.

I am more and more of the opinion that the Poland jazz is amongst that nations finest and I hereby do tribute unto it with a swift run-through of the finest ever work by Adam Malkowicz, one of the real geniuses of Polish jazz. His brilliant career spans decades and even today he always amazes jazz fans with his virtuosity and swingery.

Here's a short vocal rendering of his greatest work "BaDaDaDooBop", printed so you can singalong with it, you.

Oooooooh
Skeedly bop
Oooooooh
Skiddly bop bop
Bip bom bip bom skeedly bipbop bam
Ooooooooooooooh
Twiddly tweeeee skee-boo
Bip bop bip bop bip bop bip bop
Bippery boppery bip bip bip boo
Skiddly
Skiddly-dee
Skiddly-dah
Oooooooooh
Sh-bop bam boo
Skiddly
Skiddly
Skiddly
Skiddly
Skiddly
Skiddly
Scat
A Bam
A Bip
A Bom Boo Boo Poo
Poo
Poo
Poopy Poo
Skiddly Poo
Poo Bop
Poo Poo Poo
Poo
Bop Poo Plop
Ploppy Poo
Plop
Bum
Boo
Bum Plop Poo
A-Bam

I am looking forward to a good old jazzing in Krakow.

No comments: