Wednesday 18 November 2009

Secret desires


It is time about time after time that I confessed.

I do indeed have a long felt want, of which I have tried to conceal the worst of it from those nearest and dearest to me. It is of such mega-proportions that for a time it threatened to wreck my brain's sane parts.

But recently I have found myself slinking and a skulking off to private rooms to indulge my peccadillo, spending hours alone with only my shame for company. It has begotten far too big for me to go on in this way of things.

I am therefore dragging myself up screaming and hootering into the daylight of you, the people's, gazes. I have no choice but to expose my troubling habit to the full glare of the paparazzis and general populus.

I am.....
.........
.........
.........
.........
.........
a........
.........
.........
.........
.........
.........
jazz-hound.


Yes, I am a lover of horns, especially those driven with a syncopatin' rhythm.

I am a sucker for a clarinet, a strum on the old archtop, a stroke of the joanna.

Forgive me.

No comments: