Monday 22 March 2010

I thank you, Laura Elizabeth Tyndall

Queen Elizabeth I in her prime


They said it would never happen.

But it now has so very happened.

I have been ridiculed and abused for years over the self-centredness of my weltanschauung and now someone has acknowledged me for the genuine, kind, and sincere chap that I am of course am.

Yes, I have had a real contributor. Not one of you lot messing about under assumed names and poking fun at my webtastic column. A real person making a real comment about something of my own writing of about something.

And she 's a woman!

Which means - despite her own brilliant suggestion of an eminent woman in that Queen Elizabeth (one) as a good starting point for my list- I would love to have her - Laura Elizabeth Tyndall (o, divine joyful name indeed) right on top instead.

And although she is an 'Merican, I still feel there is room for her to be accommodated.

I strongly recommend a visit to this lovely laydee's own contributions to the good of all humankind - men and women - at http://ltyndall.blogspot.com/

(Warning: mentions sex and stuff.)

No comments: