Thursday 8 September 2011

Hot Stallion Man

A book


Twin of Evil A, having despatched with alacrity the literary opinions of her oppo, Twin of Evil 1, pursues her bibliographic assaults with this intemperate and savage bit of quoting at yours truly.


"...he had ceased to express his fondness for her in words, and recoiled with angry suspicion from her girlish caresses, as if conscious there could be no gratification in lavishing such marks of affection on him."

Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 8


You know - I like that man's style. Loathe 'em and leave 'em - that's my motto. And he's clearly got that superior randy-up-a-ding-dong swagger that I am so well renowned for in my parts. Very much like me, en factotum.

But lawks-a-mercy-o why isn't the young flibbertigibbet lavishing marks of affection on him? I thought that's the kind of thing they went for?

I await with interest the riposte of Twin of Evil 1.

No comments: