Thursday 15 September 2011

Scrambled!

Yes, having been on "foot-war" for a not inconsiderable period of the past day or so, we have already been scrambled in readiness for "The Big Day".

I have been dusting down my hi-vis raiment and buffing up my hailer. All is gleaming as we enter upon the road to "The Big Day".

"The Big Day" by all accounts will be even bigger than the last "The Big Day" involving even more massed ranks sporting baseball caps, tabards, and ponchos - all of which are at a premium because of a world shortage created by the Chinese taking a day off. I am told.

I am writing lists and chivvying people up. "It's time to get off your duffs and play with your part" is my rallying cry.

And for my efforts I have been rewarded with a brand new designation: "Unrealistic Expectations Delivery Commandant".

Yes it's all go here.

So, forward!

Forward to "The Big Day".

Stuff it in your calendar, would you?

No comments: