Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sponsorship Con

A Little Briton


I have been inspired up to the back teeth by all these celebrities undertaking massive feats of physical endurance stuff the likes of which have captured the British imagination for funding.


Most recently people have dug deep for that brilliant comic Mack Lucas and his "non-stop" chundering and crapping up a river for children.


Now I'm not one to criticise such efforts, but I am.


It's all very well this physical endurance malarkey, but travails of the brain seem to me so much more demanding. Of course, these slebs are not really up to the mark on that area.


So I am taking on a challenge of my own with sponsorship from you. For every pound you send me I will remove from my extensive conversational flurries one mention of Formula One, or war, or what was on the box last night.


Simply stick your pound coin to a piece of card with the word 'car shite', or 'fighting a lot', or 'boring telly' - the choice is yours - and rush it to me at the usual address.


Remember, you can sponsor me as many time as you like. You can also dig deep unto me through 'PayChap' to my charity internet-pocket site 'RakeItInForCol.com'.


It couldn't be easier.

No comments: