Thursday 28 February 2008

Forthcoming Event

Yes, I will be inviting you all to blow on my candle on Tuesday 4th March when I hit the fine old age of 40!

Throughout history this has traditionally been known as the happiest day of the year with such joyful news headlines on this date in the past as:

Kray Twins Guilty of McVicar Murder

Mugabe To Lead Independent Zimbabwe

200th episode of "All in the Family"

Arthur Babbitt Dead

US Pioneer IV misses moon

Jimmy Hoffa convicted of jury tampering

Noordwijk soccer team forms

Brazil Senate allows women to wear slacks

17th anniversary of formation of Noordwijk soccer team

Little wonder then that 4th March is known has been designated UN World Joyful Happiness Forget The Bad Stuff Day!

But I did want to get it flagged up a few days in advance as I know that in the past many people have found it comes upon them unawares and they have not prepared or GOT MY PRESENT.

I hope this 'aide-de-memory' will aid de memoires of those who muffed up royally last time and completely forgot this stupendous event. I look foward to it with immense anticipation that you lot will get it right for once.

For those unsure of my birthday wishes, can I suggest something like this:

Don't let me down.

No comments: