Friday 8 February 2008

In my life, why do I give valuable time to...

...pisspoor tribute bands?

Yes, I have spent my cash money and time on yet another hopeless bunch of musickos desperately grasping after a shot at fame on the backs of others' talents.

Led by a fey mitherer 'The Mozter' and with jingle-jangly guitar rhythms a-plenty and the somewhat-less-than-danceable beat held back by a pair of Mancy chumps - one of them a user of narcotics, I believe - I am surprised anyone can bear to listen to them.

Thankfully they split up a while back and good riddance. It's high time we got some proper pop'n'roll back for the youth of our country. I blame James Brown. Did you know r'n'b goes back absolutely years, not like this modern bastardisation.

Good night.

(Posted by the Genius Amanuensis Williams to cover for Lord Almighty Derrig while he is temporarily indisposed. This post awaiting his Lardship's approval.)

No comments: