Monday 18 February 2008

Separated at birth VI (and 2000-up!)

Mouse...............................Man

We've all seen this one before, of course, just another cheap shot at a timid and helpless wild animal.
But enough of Braisers, I want to congratulate our friend the dormouse for being the 2000th visitor to my magnificent blog (check the counter, miserable doubtees).
STOP PRESS
Correction! It was Anthony Worrall-Braisers after all who was my 2000th guest! (Of course, him visiting 16 times a day increased the possibility of this happening, but good on him for upping me stats.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My congratulations, sir, on capturing this brilliant likeness. I had never noticed it before, but now it will stick in my head forever.

Anonymous said...

Anonymity is the first refuge of the scoundrel and the coward. Oh yes.

Col said...

Sez who?