Thursday 29 January 2009

The Big Day Nearly

A brain-imagined version of what it will be like tomorrow, today

Sorry if I forgot to mention this before, but I'm off to film my victory over the Smartarses tomorrow.

For those who are not tight in my friendly circle, I'll go over the main points here:

The world-famous TV Smartarses hear of my prowess and brain-huge knowledge.

They issue a challenge to me, but ask me - out of fairness to themselves - to handicap myself.

I pick 5 wibble-heads from Club Derrig to be my handicap and tell them they are "on my team" and can have a shiny new penny or a handful of beans each - depending on exchange rate at time of filming - for doing so.

That's about it.

Only twenty-four more hours of some well-hard boning-up with Beattie back at Derrig Towers before battle actually commences.

No comments: