Thursday 7 June 2007

Civil partnership

Can I make it clear here and now that my planned civil partnership with Benjamin Thomas is purely for financial reasons. There is no intent - certainly not on my part at any rate - to consummate the union. He is far too physical for my liking. Providing neither of us kicks up a fuss about it there's no reason why anyone should be any the wiser.

Here's the cheeky scoundrel with some floozy he's picked up as a 'beard'.

When we do finally move in together we will, like Gilbert and George, maintain a 'show' joint bedroom. Mind you, I don't see why we can't sleep in the same bed.

HELL-OO-OOOH! "SLEEP", I said.

It worked for Eric and Ernie. We could always get a 3 bedroom place so we can have separate rooms for when we are entertaining or enjoying our solo pursuits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture has either been doctored to get these two in the same picture, or this 'Benjamin' character just happened to be walking past and a trigger-happy snapper managed to catch him in what is clearly an unnatural pose. Please no more pictures of this sorry individual, clothed or otherwise.