Tuesday 29 January 2008

Man from sky brings heaven on earth


I am being hooked up to heaven by the Sky mainline today, which I will be viewing on my 'World's Biggest TV' (but don't google that if you're after a telly)!

Look at this amazing package of channels I have signed up to:

Sky Soap
Sky Soap+1
Sky Soap Gold
Sky Soap Platinum
Sky Soap Nostalgia
Sky Soap Trivia
Sky Soap Classic
Sky Soap Premium
Sky Soap Outtakes
Sky Soap Most Haunted
Sky Soap Souvenir Shopping
Sky Soap Stars Dancing On Ice Pratfall Special
Sky Soap Stars Sing-A-Longa Lookee-Likee In Their Eyes
Sky Soap News
The Discerning Bachelor's Non-Stop Lingerie Channel

On top of this my new top-of-the-range telly has 'in picture view what's on the other side functionality'. Which means I can watch two soaps at the same time.

Name me one thing better than this? Apart from a second telly, of course.

No comments: