Monday 7 January 2008

You say you want a resolution


Alright! Enough already!

I have been deluged with a phone call demanding to know my resolution for the year of 2008 (C.E.).

Usually I do not participate in this annual festival of self-flagellation and misery, but even I recognise this year as special, being not only a leap year in which laydeez will be proposing all sorts to me , but also the London Olympics.

Therefore I have been a-pondering and decided to enter into the spirit of the thing with the rest of you.

In a-pondering I have reached the conclusion that there is not enough of me to go round - despite the protestations to the contrary of Mr.Benjamin Thomas, the nay-saying oppositionist against it all.

I am thus decided that for the good of all there needs to be more of me and so the funds I customarily devote to my many investments and charitable doings will henceforth be plunged into my new and long-previoulsy announced enterprise merging My Space and Facebook, to be called MyFace. It will feature pictures and information about me and my activities and will be downloadable directly into your living room.

In fact, altogther a bit like my blogwebbing, but with a huge injection of more of me.

I will let you know about the fees later.

No comments: