Sunday 18 May 2008

We have lift-off: this special day



So it's finally here.

I know you've all been waiting.

The tension in the air everywhere was like nothing anyone anywhere has ever felt anywhere before anywhere, anytime, anywhere.

It was hugely anticipated and I thank you all for your unfumbling patience.

To celebrate this momentous event I have decided to launch my new web-based product -a product whose invention rivals that of the wheel, fire, and the papal blush!

10 months of research and development, and literally millions of man-hours have gone into this amazing piece of celebratory genius.

Trailed here and here, I am fortunate that my competitors have not launched their own alternative products.

It will revolutionise the internet and the World Wise Web.

Inheriting the mantle of the 'next big thing', I present you with a chance to get in on the ground floor with investments. Rush your cash to me now.

So turn up the volume, sit back and be prepared to get blown away.

Ladies, gentlemen and gentleBen, I give you.................
MyFace



No comments: