Monday 22 December 2008

Club Derrig Xmas Bash - Exclusive Report







I am rather busy editing the video footage I got at this year's Club Derrig Xmas bash, gathered through the medium of a concealed camera about my person. From the rushes so far, this should make for very candid viewing, and I will be posting it in full tomorrow for anyone interested, so check back then.

In the meantime, here's a verbatim report from Tallulah taken direct from the soundtrack of Friday night's film and how everyone let themselves down big time. (I should add that the film only makes things worse.)

Tallulah writes:

O stumbling drunkeness.

Hey! Look - here's Stephy! Stephy-Wephy, my best friend. She's got a lot to answer for.Much like Manchester and that Maurice E.

I'm not drinking tonight. Oh no. Just a small glass or two, and nothing much more than that.

Man in shiny waistcoat behind bar. Funny look in his eye. And the other one. I wonder if he'll give me a drink?

Only a double, mind you.

Now he's hiding.

Just a little double in that, then.

That Morley the Megaphone the Postman! He's bellowing away.

Oi, watch my drink!

Jump around! Jump around! That's my favourite. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping.

OK, OK - I'll get up! There's no need to shout. Great lumbering galoot. And you. All over your head. Oh, yes, you and whose army? NURSE! NURSE!

Sssh! Sssh! Look out, the security are in. All testosterone and beardy. Little, little man. Very little. Teeny-tiny. And beardy.

But, funnily enough, no waistcoast on this one. Very suspicious.

Everyone out!

HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

Well, one more if I must. Go on, it's only vodka.

Hey - leave the macaque out of this. It's not even qualified.

No comments: