Monday 15 December 2008

On figurines


As a man of many-womanly reputation, it sorely besores me to have to deal with this issue.

Reprobates of no import are suggesting that my figurine collection of the Marvel heroes is only informed by an affinity for the distaff gender because of their snug lycra costumes. Word is abroad that these particular 'statues' or 'modeles' are handled roughly and far more often than the hairier, male variety. I say hairier male variety with no actual knowledge of the hirsuteness involved, except of course for Wolverine.

For once in my life - as Mr.Stevland Judkins put it so eloquently - I can stand tall and proud of my assemblage, and will take great pleasure in the doing down of any one that gainsays my innocence.

I'll be waiting in the car park to continue this conversation.

You know who you are.

No comments: