Sunday 23 March 2008

I'm here to help

Mature, sensitive, and unceasingly compassionate.

For some time now I've been thinking about how much more I could be helping humankind.

I know I do a lot (far too much they say) already - my unmentionable, soul-destroying and utterly thankless non-profit-making charity work; running Club Derrig; and, of course, providing laydeez everywhere with regular bouts of bliss - but I know I could do more.

So I am embarking on a special project to try and help even more, by putting my immense brain into the service of poor souls who have lost their way and need the benefit of my wisdom, guidance, and compassion.

Yes, I'm setting up as an Agonising Uncle. (For the next two weeks, on a pilot basis to see if your problems are actually worth my while.)

No query or quandary is too small. No life-event too painful. No detail too explicit.

And it's totally free.*

Simply email your moaning or misery to me at

cpaderrigAThotmail.co.uk

and I will not laugh myself stupid - rather, I will don the silky cape of Vlad the Empathiser and open my brains to you.

It's a once in a lifetime offer.

*All rights reserved to publish your problems in my forthcoming book "Stop being a loser, you miseryguts".

No comments: