Thursday 29 November 2007

Derrig's open house

Some admirers study my immense brainpower.

I think I have just about learned everything I can about S.A.frica: my mighty brain is engorged to busting with facts, ephemera, and tittle-tattle of all things pertaining to this region.

So I spread myself open to all my readers who may have burning questions they wish to test me with.

I, Derrig, am ready.

Simply submit your query through the 'readers comments' link at the end of this post and I will rush my answer to you.

No timewasters. GSOH essential.

4 comments:

Tallulah said...

Does Mr D agree with Mr Bizzi B (purveyor of the finest biltong) that at the mere thought of these beef sticks:

…..the mouth waters and the mind wonders at the marvel of this miracle!

http://www.bestbiltong.com/biltong.php

Lady Jo said...

Dearest Colin, how is your quiff holding up under the blistering equitorial sun?
Can you get me a fridge magnet from Spion Kop please?
Thankyou ,Lady Jo

Col said...

Ah, Tallulah, out of rehab and already trying out new meats! A woman after my own heart. And kidneys, probably.

I was privileged whilst on safari (Afrikaans for 'keep your hands in the car') to see the many-limbed biltong wandering freely amongst the pangolins and pandas.

Unfortunately we were not allowed to kill and eat any of the wildlife we came across, so I am unable to comment on this matter.

But Mr Bizzi B is rarely wrong, I find, in the matter of chewy old bits of stale leather that'll last for months.

Col said...

Lady Jo, my quiff is, as ever, erect and gleaming like finely-polished tin in the light of the sun setting over a local billabong (or 'pub'). I have a full supply of products, all of them tested to destruction on volunteer lab rats.

As for your impudent fridge magnet demand: any damn fool knows that when one travels south of the equator globe-wise the laws of physics are reversed and fridges become ovens. No doubt you are aware that frdge magnets cannot work on ovens and so it would be more than pointless to bring you one back.

Now get back to surfing the shelves of Argos.