Thursday 18 September 2008

Avec Braisers 5


Braisers ecrit:

Report number 5, SAH! It's always a delight to feel the feel of haut couture lycra aginst ones fleshly parts in what is clearly a very liberated country. I say it's about time we shed our inhibitions and joined the continentalians and indulged in their saucy displays on our own home-soiled beaches! Vive la one-piece cozzie! I have gone French, and no mistake! Adieu, mon chapeau! Report ends.

I say, salute, Monsieur Braisers!

But there we must leave him, wrapt in the pleasures of the damned, a lotus eater dreaming in bliss as the cares of the world pass him by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick! Truly, truly sick.

Col said...

Indeed it is - lime green, I ask you!

But if your missus will send in the pics, I feel it is in the public interest that they be published.....

Or should that be 'suppressed'?