Monday 22 September 2008

Coyote Ugly* Threesome


L-R: Jane 'Biker' Pendry, Sian 'Hooker' Davies and Sophie 'Daily Sport' Madden

It was, I have to say, a coup by that old Chief Barsteward Beattie to entrap a toothsome threesome of young fizgigs into serving at Club Derrig on Friday night. I don't know if he even advertised.

It certainly made a change from his glum physiog mooning out across french-polished bar top.

After a brief warm-up behind the shutters in the guiding hands of your correspondent, they were ready to roll.

And we got some welcome relief from the 'music' inflicted on us by the likes of Richards, Bertuchi, and the Midget-Snapper conglomerate, with a well-chosen selection of their mums' and dads' record collections, (admittedly along with one sadly ill-chosen track by those US charlatans the emo-punker-surfcore-thrash-bottom sorts Wink 182.)

I'm only sorry I had to make my excuses and leave early(ish) before they had auctioned me off.

*Their term, not mine.

No comments: