Friday 19 September 2008

Avec Braisers 6


Arrr, cap'n, avast and belay it be that scurvy bilge rat Braisers, again.

Strutting his stuff in his flimsy garments - shall I keelhaul him, cap'n, and then we can get on with tipping down the rest of that keg of grog! Arrgh-hah-arrrgh!

Aye, land lubbers - 'tis International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

(I've had more email about this picture than virtually any other in the history of Hell-o-oh. About 8% complimentary. In an attempt to placate my correspondents I have reprinted it, suitably bowdlerised.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Col said...

Not quite haiku
But I like you.

Anonymous said...

Tres amusant - pas!

;)

Col said...

Shouldn't threre be an accent over the e?

Unknown said...

That was some mighty fine pirate talk, sir.

Col said...

Belay and a-swab yer decks or I'll take 'ee for the son of a biscuit- eater, ye scurvy dog.

Not bad that, either, eh?